Saturday, February 11, 2006

okays i jus made an uber uber long post and it got deleted again!
bleahs!

anws im in a good mood so i wun get angry and jus start again.

HELLO!(:

hahas been pretty tired and busy this few days!

ytd was prety okay.
lessons was pretty fun.
hahas and maths is gettin better(:
not the teacher though.
but im tryin to make it seem better.
hahas

after sch snrs had match.
they are really GOOD!
ah!hahas was raining actually then later stopped.

after tht i went back to sch.
then later i went to clementi macs
cos snr xinyi was really nice.
she teach me my maths and sci cos i didnt understand a shit as usual.
hahas til bout dunno what time i forgot heh.


today had training!
it was pretty fun.
and smtg embarresing happen to me!
hahas at least i cnsider it embarresing hahas.
those who were there would know(:

yupps then later at night i send my cousin off at e airport.
made me think alot of things.
i was wondering i would pretty much wan to go overseas to study too.
or even to migrate!

then i was thinking even if i were to migrate i wouldnt tell anybody.
jus before the day im leaving i would jus say:
"okay im goin to migrate tml and nvr cming back again BYE!"

yes i dunno.
i jus feel soo.
anws.

valentines day coming!
and i havent prepared finish my gift!
hhas i've decided to make 32 gifts!
hahas random number dun ask me why heh.

so yupps anws i havent finished making yet lars!
and it's all so packed up cos there's jus s many things to do.
hahas hopefully everyting would go well(:

yupp and X COUNTRY IS NEXT WEEK!
im lookin forward!
heh but then i CMI lar!
my stamina's dropped.
and the sec 1s are uber gd):
i doubt i can hit my target.!

none the less i'll try!(:
>what the mind can believe and concieve, it CAN acheive.!
so yea jia you aileen!((:

yupps okays so i was thinking im goin macritchie on thurs!
hahas trial run!
anybody interested to go with me?

yupps so tht's bout it..
i gotta get back to my gifts!

toodles and i am HAPPY!((:

>IT IS LOVING NOT BEING LOVE THAT LIFE HAS IT FULLEST EXPRESSION!

No comments: